The parish church of St Laurence is situated off the B4100. Use this link for a location map
Services are generally held on the second Sunday of each month at 9.15am.
The ground stage of the tower, which retains two original windows in the north & south walls, is Saxon, probably 10th century. The chancel and nave are late 12th century and the early 12th century font has a tub shaped bowl with blind arcading.
Standing in an oak frame at the base of the tower is an early 13th century bell which is one of the three oldest inscribed bells in the country dating between 1216 and 1219. There are many interesting brasses and memorials in the church and there are War Graves in the churchyard from the Second World War which are managed by the Commonwealth War Graves Commission.
To visit the church it is possible to park in Home Farm driveway opposite the church.